I feel sick! But there just isn't a day that would be good to stay out of school, too. I have a (weekly) quiz in computers, and a two hour lecture class where my teacher was all, "don't miss it! It's YOUR choice!" And... It's only until 12:30, which isn't that bad. But the thing is, I can't even SLEEP after that, because I have to study for a biology test on Wednesday. And apparently, I also have a French test on Wednesday, too. When I glance at my schedule for Wednesday, I have French in the morning (which means I must study study study) and two hours of English, where I'll be all ... about my biology test after. That's when I'll study for my biology; I have a three hour break after English and before biology. Yay!
STUPID. I think if I take my medicine, I can study well tomorrow. And I will study. I will read my chapter, make notes, study said notes, recite the stuff, remember the stuff, and work work work. I will also throw in French. I'm not AS WORRIED about French, but it isn't the best thing either. Gah. GAH!
I'm done classes at 12:30 tomorrow. Urrrrgh. I will make this work.
TRULY.
Anyway. I was having a bad evening (after a random bout of levels of excitement), but I talked to my friend, and it was a bit better. It's sucky how my best friend doesn't live here. SADFACE! I think I just need to go home for awhile. Which hopefully, I'll be able to do.
- Possum
No comments:
Post a Comment