The internet wasn't working this evening when I woke up from my nap, and it WASN'T COOL! Seriously.
I had my psychology test. I think I did somewhat good? I had another study group thing, and it was good. It actually worked, because when I was doing my test, I was like, oh... Although some of the questions were clearly from the study guide cd I was using. I was like, good thing I studied that! But I should've went more IN DEPTH with them. But. Since I now know how to do it, that's what I'll do for tests. The study guide.
Although on the test, there was one question that I was REALLY UNCERTAIN ABOUT. Not because I didn't KNOW the answer, but because how it was worded. It was for the four goals of psychology. HOWEVER, they weren't in order! And some teachers actually take that as a way to TAKE OFF MARKS (I found) if you said it was true, when it was false due to the order thing. but. I asked her, and she said the order didn't count.
So. That was nice.
Yes.
Another nice day.
- Possum
No comments:
Post a Comment