Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I (just) lost the game.

Today I had my first college quiz. It was twenty questions and multiple choice: I had to write it on a scantron sheet. The thing that took the longest time was checking to make sure all my answers were correct and in the right bubble. I'm sure I'll get used to this testing system, though. If I don't... I guess I'm out of luck. Or, as my psychology teacher likes to say, S.O.L.

S.O.L. being student out of luck.

Yes.

I had two classes today. It wasn't that bad, but they felt like they were going by really slow. That kind of suck. Yes. But... I didn't get much homework. I'll have to do it tomorrow, as today was a no-go on the homework front. Instead of doing homework, I watched the movie Willow upstairs. At least I'm not sitting in my room... (Yeap.)

Anyway, I'm tired.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. Scantrons are not so bad once you get used to them. I have been using them since middle school, so I'm a cool professional. haha The nicest thing about scantrons is that it means the test is MULTIPLE CHOICE rather than free response or essay or whatever.

    Uhhhh. Julia. I don't think that is what SOL means...

    ReplyDelete