Friday, September 24, 2010

You can hear the wind in the hallway going RSOHFOSH!

Well, I missed blogging yesterday. I even thought about it when I was watching Grey's Anatomy. "Huh, I'm gonna have to go back on the computer to write my entry for today". YES. I THOUGHT about it, but thought wasn't turned into actions. I think this was because I got distracted last night. I went to someone's room and helped them with their homework. I'm not even in their program, but I did it anyway. It was kind of nice though, to have some hang out times. Especially with the weekend upon us, and my lack of desire to hang with said people when they're drinking.

I think tonight, I'm just going to attempt Sykpe (if my partner is willing!), and watch movies. I've got POPCORN to eat!

NEWS: I'm PRETTY SURE I can go home for Thanksgiving. YAY! I get to see Cosine! I get to see my family! I get to eat food! (not that I don't eat food, I'm just like, whoohoo! meals my parents cooked!!) YES. Although right now, I'm craving for tortillas with salsa and cheese. You know what I'm saying? THOSE THINGS are delicious! I think I'm going to chug over and buy the stuff for it tomorrow. I already have the cheese, so salsa and chips it is! Yum!

But for now, I'm just going to shower. the middle of the day theory.. We will see if it works or not!

- Possum

P.S. It's windy!

No comments:

Post a Comment