Thursday, September 16, 2010

Anything is possible, if you just believe.

Today I went to the drum circle thing again. I talked to the instructor person after, so I think I'll try the drum next week--if I end up going, I mean. This week I did the shaker thing, and the drum thing where I hit it with a STICK thing. Unlike the drum that everyone else uses, when you use your HAND. YOUR HAND!!

During this time, I talked to a fellow nerd, and just kind of was like ... about the stuff he was talking about. It's a different kind of nerd! I'm just all .. about it. Truth! Except I was disappointed to find out he didn't like Harry Potter. AND HARRY POTTER IS AWESOME!

Yeap.

Today, my psychology teacher didn't show up. So a few of us just stayed in the class anyway. It was nice because we talked, but I started to zone out when they were talking about wrestling.

WELL, I'm going to shimmy off now.

- POSSUM

No comments:

Post a Comment