Monday, September 13, 2010

Font's small.

What scares you most about relationships?

The thought of losing myself or sharing too much of myself. It's scary!

Would you rather be on the beach right now?

No. It's windy outside.


Who did you last tell a secret to?

I'm going to say Leah on default.

Is the last person you hugged older than you?

I don't even remember the last person I hugged. My mom? YES. And she's older. Obviously.

Do you like to cuddle?

I like to hug.

What ended your last relationship?

Julia.

Is there a guy who knows everything or almost everything about you?

No.

you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?

Not really, no.

Do you think things will change in the next 3 months?

Probably.

Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?

Leah.

Are you starting to realize anything?

I really like Alex Carpenter.

Are you happy with the way things are going?

I wish I wasn't so shy.

How do you feel right now?

I feel good.

What's something you can't wait for?

The weekend? My shower.

Were you happy when you woke up today?

I woke up a few minutes before my alarm, so I was happy I didn't have to hear it.

What were you doing at 10:30 PM last night?

On the computer?

Can you honestly say you listen to all kinds of music?

No.

Are you anything like you were at this point last year?

I don't think MUCH changed.

Can you remember the last time you really liked someone?

I can remember, yes.

Do you believe that what comes around goes around?

I don't know, actually. Karma is interesting, but eh.

Do you wish on 11:11 ?

If I realize it's 11:11.

Who did you last hang out with?

Alex and Alexis. And for a few minutes, Jessica.

Would you rather get up early or sleep in?

I'd rather sleep in.

Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth?

It depends, to be honest. I guess smile over a lie, as I hate being sad.

What is the cutest text message you have ever gotten?

"You're awesome!" In the general sense. I don't know.

Do you trust people?

If they're trust worthy.

Does it take a lot to make you cry?

If I'm PMSing, no.

How many kids do you want?

A few, I guess.

What's your favorite season?

Fall. Spring. I like those transition seasons.

What's your favorite color to wear?

Apparently these days its purple.

Do you wish you were famous?

Maybe a famous author.

Are you in a good mood?

I'm content.

What would I find if I looked under your bed?

Probably a pair of socks or something.

Who did you last share a bed with?

ME. Al Fink. Sylar. George.

How is your heart?

Great. It got a work out today.

What do you think of when you think of Australia?

Hell.

What did you do today?

Class, gym, dinner, Tim Hortons.

Whats the last thing you said out loud?

"Dododododododoo"

Who were you with Friday night, and where?

I was with .. Leah online? In my room? Yes.

Where were you three hours ago?

I don't know... In my room?

Were you with anyone?

If I WAS in my room, I was by myself (for the most part).

Have you had anything alcoholic in the last 24 hours?

Nope.

Do you wear glasses?

Yessah!

Is anyone else in the room with you?

Nope.

Did you ever like someone you know you shouldn't have?

I wouldn't say I SHOULDN'T have liked them.

Have you ever found it hard to get over someone?

No. I guess. It took me awhile to get over the fact Michael M isn't real. SADFACE.

Are you a patient person?

Usually.

Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to?

My family.!

Do you like thunderstorms?

Not if it messes with my power.


That's all.And it isn't even Sunday.


- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment