Maybe it'll change. Maybe I'll become more confident in that class. Hopefully. It's not like the work is intense or anything. Again, I knock on wood. *wood knocking*
Anyway, I talked to the people I met yesterday, and met an entirely new girl! I smiled at her, and I walked up to her. I pretty much talked to her all day until my last class... Where she didn't even come, even though she is in the same class. Weird. Or maybe she found out we don't have the same class. YOU NEVER KNOW. Anyway, she came to my room, and it was kind of awkward. I don't think I'm going to invite people to my room very much. Just saying.
But, I'm going to sleep now.
- Possum
Having people in the room is not so bad once you're actually friends with them. It's when you don't really know them that well that it's a bit awkward and things.
ReplyDeleteAND. I hope your business writing class gets better! I had to take a class a little bit like that last semester, I think. Although I didn't have to write any memos. haha