Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My day. Again!

I actually had homework where I finished it in the designated homework time. Aka: Not before class started. Although I could still add more to my psychology homework on one question, it's okay. I don't even think she's collecting it. It's just for our own notes and stuff. So that's cool! Yes. Although in biology, this guy asked if I finished it, and I said no, because I took a nap instead. And he was all, "Am I the only nerd? I finished it already!" And I wanted to be all, NERDFIGHTER!! but. It's hard to stay on the right side of the line on excitement and creepy times. It's true!

In French, I also had homework. But I finished that. I'm sure she will want to take it up tomorrow. And I'm all ... because it's all, let's go through the class and read our answers! And I'm all, HEY. NO! Because... My French speaking skills is what you'd call abysmal. YEAH! That's true. But. At least I finished it. And I think it's right? *knocks on wood* It's just that I had my handy guide beside me, so it wasn't that bad. Oh verbs... How I shake my head at you.

Otherwise, today was a good day. I went to the caf for supper, where I had tortellini, salad and garlic bread. And some pepsi. It cost me about six something, so it wasn't too bad. I've never had tortellini before, so I was just BRANCHING OUT! Yeap! It works! Although it was sad, because the caf wasn't making pizza. And I wanted pizza. But I also wanted pasta at the same time, so that's okay. I'll try for pizza on another day. Hm. Yeap! But I KNOW I'll like the pizza, because it "comes from" Pizza Pizza. Aka: It's just a small little kiosk they have.

Yeah. So I don't know.

I also went to the gym, where I listened to music and was all whoohoo... Exciting stuff, I tell you! Except we went near closing time, so it wasn't that crowded or anything. Which was nice, yes! The last time I went there, it was pretty crowded. Mostly with guys, too. They're all, muscle time, bby! (Haha. Except not exactly like that.)

WELL. I think it's time to go to bed soon. Although I still need to shower. Yeap!

- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment