skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, October 1, 2010
quick update
It's Friday night, and I'm hanging around!
YES.
Today I had one class. I was hoping it'd be cancelled, but it wasn't. Fortunately, it wasn't even that bad. Yeah. I also took a nap, had a shower, hanged around and .. continued to hang around. Whoohoo? EXACTLY.
- Possum
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Slightly Exaggerated Life of a Glamorous Liar
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(280)
►
November
(2)
▼
October
(9)
After careful consideration, my favorite tv show i...
I bought stuff todayyyy
Well, I've been failing
backtoschooooool
"It's not professional to sleep with your clients!...
Wow. I really have been failing.
I've been slacking! ROUTINE! IT NEEDS TO COME.
i'm getting my evening started.
quick update
►
September
(27)
►
August
(30)
►
July
(29)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(36)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(31)
About Me
Possum
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment