Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Well, I've been failing

WOW.

It's been a bit of a week or so since I last wrote a blog post. However, since it is my own resolution to blog everyday in 2010, I say that this is okay. I am just going to have to make up for it in the next few months. Which I will, of cours
e. Because I've come this far in the year with blogging, and I say it's been going semi-okay. I can't say my blog posts are actually stellar, but I say that's okay. Yes, it's okay. Okay.

Anyway, I wanted to do a challenge for 30 days. It's one of those picture challenges where you post a picture for that given day thing. You know what I mean? Example: (Which is essentially my project.)

  1. Day 01- A picture of you with 15 facts
  2. Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
  3. Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show
  4. Day 04 - A picture of your night
  5. Day 05 - A picture of an old memory
  6. Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
  7. Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item
  8. Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh
  9. Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
  10. Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most fucked up things with
  11. Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
  12. Day 12 - A picture of something you love
  13. Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
  14. Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
  15. Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
  16. Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
  17. Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
  18. Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity
  19. Day 19 - A picture and a letter
  20. Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
  21. Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget
  22. Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
  23. Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
  24. Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change
  25. Day 25 - A picture of your day
  26. Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
  27. Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member
  28. Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraidof
  29. Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
  30. Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss

YEAH.! I think this will be fun. So away we go!

Day One: Post a picture of you with 15 facts.

Doodododododo. *takes picture*

There you go. Now.. 15 facts.

1. I've got a bit of a crush on Alex Carpenter. But as my friend Jaitee said, "who doesn't?" So... Yeah. My crushes aren't unique. I think of my love passion that I have for Micah T's voice right now.
2. Instead of taking each step on the stairs I have to go up every morning, I think of going up the stairs in flights. "I'm down one! Five more to go!" It makes it a bit easier to chug up `em.
3. I don't know where I want to go to school just yet for university, but I know it won't be at the university in my city. As much as I like being near my family, I think being somewhat independent works. However, that might change in the next few years.
4. Ever since my summer job, I find cleaning not as bad. I was finally using my all-purpose cleaner this evening to clean my sink area. Unfortunately, it still hasn't turned me on to doing the dishes.
5. My tongue is feeling weird from the coffee I had last night. I hate when you burn your tongue on hot beverages.
6. I'm going to a "party" on Friday evening for awhile. Apparently rumour has it that I will be drinking. The rumour is amongst only three people, so it's not that bad. But I really do hate rumours in general: There was one about me in grade nine. SO STUPID. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT AT FIRST.
7. I really dislike 98% of the friends I had in high school. Pretty much to the point where I want to delete them off Facebook. Yes. I think I might take the plunge and delete Amber finally.
8. I'm making my shopping list for tomorrow, and it only has two things on there so far: "Cheese (if on sale) and "soup (canned)". Wow. I think I'll get my eyebrows waxed tomorrow IF POSSIBLE. I don't know how that will work out.
9. I like watching 8 Simple Rules. I used to watch it awhile ago, so it's nice to laugh and see the majority of episodes I've missed.
10. I really like the computer class that I'm taking. It's weird, because everyone else seems to hate it.
11. I hate people that bring me down 50% of the time. Seriously. Just don't.
12. I honestly have to do my laundry sometime in the next few days. It's more than three weeks old, that pile. *turns to look at it.* *shudders*
13. I like having my showers in the evening.
14. I won a $25 gift card to the bookstore in my school, and a $25 gift certificate to the place where I pretty much eat supper every night. Whoohoo? Forsure.
15. I watch Glee when it's on tv. And Video on Trial. Yay?

- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment