Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I bought stuff todayyyy


I went to the mall this evening, where I actually spent money. I bought myself nail polish, a necklace, some sesame snacks, a book and another thing. It was kind of cool. I also bought a coffee this afternoon. However, it was french vanilla, because I can't just drink coffee straight up. I hope this doesn't become a habit where I drink coffee to keep myself up. That was my promise to myself: Don't become addicted to coffee!
YES.

I had two tests today. A French test I'm PRETTY MUCH I failed, and an English test I think I did pretty good on. It's good.

On to the project:

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
~
It's me and my sister! We've been close forever and ever!

- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment