How are you doing? I'm sorry for neglecting you for so long. It's not that I don't like you. I do. It's just with school and what life I have has been getting in the way. I know, it doesn't take long to write the entries I do into you, but... There have been excuses. From already being in bed when remembering to write, or even to just ... well, not having any motivation to do so. I am sorry about that! That does not mean I don't like you, though.
My life currently...
What can I say? I have started to drink alcohol since I've been here at school. I've got sick once from it (at which I say, heyho, no whiskey). Even though I have started drinking, that doesn't mean I'm on my way to becoming an alcoholic. It's just something to do. Which I know is an incredibly LAME excuse, but .. it's kind of true. Yeah.
I had a fight with my roommate last night. First it was about my napping habits that didn't allow her to have sex, and then it morphed into some of her habits that I am concerned about. It had tears, uncomfortable moments, and a few hugs at the end. That does not mean we're back to normal, though. We're at this awkward stage right now. It's just... not very fun.
I made a new best friend! While she doesn't even come close to Leah, it's still rather nice. While I don't feel like I can just gabgabgab to her, it's okay. She listened to me last night, and she's such a nice companion when I'm at school. I'm so very happy she's in my life.
I like someone right now. I'm not going much further into this, because I know Leah knows what she needs to know about this subject. I'll just say I'm not happy liking this person, the majority of my time.
I've been listening to more music lately. Sadly, I haven't been reading as much. I haven't been buying a few much, either. Mostly because I can't afford books at Coles, the bookstore in the mall here, but also because I can't really afford to buy a lot of books! That being said, it doesn't stop me completely. A few days ago, I bought She Went All The Day, Ready or Not and Stardust. I am pretty excited to read Stardust and reread Ready or Not. I want some cute David moments in my life!
I got a haircut last week... Yeah? Yeah. At first I was really happy about it, but the emotions slowly morphed to NOT HAPPY. Of course, it changed back to meh. So.. We'll see how that all turns out.
I had some tortellini pasta stuff for supper tonight. It was okay, but it wasn't the best. Wow. Cafeteria food. What can I say about you? (I'm sort of excited to be able to eat at home in a few weeks.)
I currently don't feel very good. I think I need to have a shower, and morph into pajama time with some Lord of the Rings thrown in. Or even some Chuck! I feel I should watch Lord of the Rings, because I need to return them to my friend. But at the same time, I need to catch up to Chuck! It's some confusion. Hm.
Anyway, I'll talk to you later, blog.
- Possum
No comments:
Post a Comment